Flagship is a leading service provider of software solutions to accommodate the current security requirements for the trade community. Flagship-ace (F-ace) Ocean is one of Flagship’s full range of software packages for the shipping industry. Flagship-ace has been certified by the United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to interface with their Automated Commercial Environment (ACE), which replaced their Automated Manifest System (AMS).
Flagship-ace Ocean is a comprehensive web-based system providing full ACE compliance to CBP’s ACE requirements and 24-hour reporting rule. These capabilities include submitting manifests to Customs and automated processing of notifications and status updates. These manifests can be entered manually or electronically via EDI-309, CAMIR or various other flat file formats. Status notifications are processed automatically and can be sent to the customer contacts via e-mail or text messages.
Flagship-ace Ocean supports multiple browsers including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, iOS and Android. Flagship-ace Ocean can be accessed by a variety of devices over the Internet such as tablets and mobile phones.
- Manifest data entry, submissions, amendments, status notifications, releases, holds, inbond movements (IT, IE and T&E), general orders, permit to transfers, departures and arrivals.
- Filing capabilities for carriers, agents and Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) participants.
- Secondary Notify Party (SNP) processing.
- Multiple reporting options to PDF or EXCEL format plus Manifest Prints (U.S. Customs form 1302).
- Various inquiry options, such as lookups by bill of lading number, container number or inbond number.
- Importer Security Filing (ISF), commonly known as the 10+2 initiative. This includes ISF-5 (transit cargo) and ISF-10 (regular cargo).
- Vessel stow plans in BAPLIE format can be created manually within Flagship-ace or can be uploaded electronically and submitted to CBP.
- Container status messages (CSM) can be created manually within Flagship-ace or can be uploaded electronically and sent to CBP.
- Automated e-mail lists can be configured for various notification purposes such as status updates by disposition code or specific bill of lading number.
- Dashboard functionality provides individually customized listings for the latest bill statuses and messages received from CBP as well as a map of marine traffic. Cargo Systems Messaging Service (CSMS) Announcements from CBP are also listed.
- Send manifest data to EDI-partners via EDI-310 and EDI-315 formats.
- Automated alerts via e-mail or text can be used to notify the customer if there any problems with their submissions.
- Activity Logs and submission reports record information for each transmission.
- System security is maintained via login and password procedures and user-specific menus determine which options are assigned.
- Secure data transmission connection to CBP via Cisco VPN/MQ Series.